£25k - 35k per year
020 7820 7320
about 2 months ago
A global cancer prevention charity based in Central London are looking for a Data Officer. The successful candidate will have significant experience working with Filemaker Pro versions 13 18 and Filemaker Advanced, in particular with database. You will have experience of working with large datasets as well as be familiar with dealing with external agencies such as data management companies.You will have a working knowledge of data protection. Please note this is an FTC for 18 months.
- Help to manage, maintain, develop & support the database
- Maintain data integrity, ensuring that data is secure, up to date, audited and is fit for purpose in line with GDPR legislation and Fundraising Regulator best practice.
- Understand the concepts and functionality of the Filemaker product and database application and how it integrates with the charity's UK fileserver and associated applications.
- Show expertise in application development within Filemaker. Specifically, file and table creation and modification, scripting, designing screen layouts and reports, troubleshooting.
- Be proficient in the tools used in Filemaker Administration including use of the Filemaker Server console and administration of the Filemaker backup facility.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the CRM database, other databases, Data team processes & producers.
- Experience in Filemaker Pro to version 13 - 18.
- Experience of supporting a CRM system, preferably in the charity sector.
- Working knowledge and experience of database administrative and development processes. Experience of working with relational databases and dealing with large datasets.
- Experience of dealing with external agencies such as mailing houses and data management companies.
- Understanding of project planning and/or co-ordination preferably gained within a fundraising environment.
- Ability to analyse data and provide meaningful and credible information on short term results and long-term trends.
Closing date: 14th August 2020