£26k per year
020 7820 7310
6 months ago
Are you interested in working for a charity that is focused on helping young people to achieve their full potential?
Harris Hill is proud to be working with a great charity that dedicates itself to promoting progress and raising the aspirations of children and young people.
We would love to hear from you if you are a passionate Data Officer who is happy to work effectively as a member of a team, wants to develop, be innovative and creative different approaches to meet the needs of the organisation, your colleagues and the young patrons.
You will take responsibility for providing technical data and management information to support their work of providing quality services and programmes to local authorities, schools and employers.
This is an interesting role as you will analyse, produce, and present management information that will support the Management Information Systems Manager. You will also be there to support the Management Information Team by producing ad-hoc reports and provide the management information required for the helpline service.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- provide monthly management information.
- maintain the accuracy of data submissions.
- create meaningful reports that are simple, creative and easily understood.
- break down the info on the database providing the required analysis and create relevant reports.
- provide a management information helpline service.
- work closely with the Management Information Team and if necessary be available to assist when meeting deadlines.
- contribute to the team and share information, including being actively involved in team meetings and staff forums.
- Experienced in producing and validating performance reports.
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- First-class communications skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to organise and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A team player
- Degree (or equivalent).
- Experience of working with relational databases such as CCIS (database interrogation).
- Charity sector experience