£12 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
2 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days
A wonderful children's charity are looking to recruit a new Data Officer for their Central London Office.
This is a temprorary vaccancy in order to assist the Charity during a busy period leading up to Christmas. Please note that you must have an updated DBS from the last 2 years in order to be considered for this vacancy.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that new information and data is entered and imported correctly into the charity's CARE database. You will be responsible for ensuring that the data of incoming files is to the highest quality, is imported to schedule, and that any duplicate records are checked and merged.
Skills and Experience required:
- An updated DBS from the last two years
- Available for an immediate start
- Experience of using a CRM database such as CARE, Salesforce or Raiser's Edge - this can be from data entry responsibilities from a previous administration role
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise heavy work loads
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.