£150 per day
020 7820 7308
almost 3 years ago
4 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic youth charity are looking to recruit their next Data Protection Lead. This position is a fixed-term contract for an immediate start until March 2019. You will be based in the Charity's Central London Office.
As the Data Protection Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the data protection systems and processes comply with legislation and best practice, whilst providing GDPR support for staff and volunteers.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor data protection compliance, keep relevant logs updated and ensure that the relevant legislation is integrated into the business
- Provide guidance to staff and volunteers on the safe and legally compliant storage of data
- Manage daily data protection queries in line with organisational procedures
- Identify and resolve data protection issues and risk
- Assist in handling any complaints or queries regarding the charity's Data Protection Policy
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a data protection setting
- Immediate availability
- An excellent knowledge of GDPR and data protection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of risk analysis is desirable
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.