£23k - 27.5k per year
020 7820 7310
8 months ago
Do you have the experience to be an outstanding Database and Supporter Care Officer?
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a friendly and supportive working environment?
If yes, and you feel you're a caring & supportive person (with great customer service skills) then Harris Hill Charity recruiters would love to hear from you.
You have the opportunity to work with a wonderful charity (based in Northwest London) that works tirelessly to support local people and their families in times of need. Caring is at the heart of what they do, so if focusing on what matters the most to others is something that resonates, this could be the environment you have been looking for.
You will be the support to the fundraising team. This includes making sure income from various sources is inputted into the fundraising database, and all supporters are thanked in a consistent and timely manner.
You will need to lean on your natural communication and empathy skills as you'll act as the first point of contact with supporters when they get in touch to make a donation or with queries.
This role will suit you if you would like to progress your career in supporter care and database administration. Currently, your colleagues enjoy the supportive culture and we feel you will too. And additional training will be provided where necessary.
As the candidate you will need to:
- have excellent customer relationship skills to give the supporters the best experience
- understand working with databases
- to have passion for data and to be highly numerate, organised and analytical
- to be able to work across teams within fundraising and the finance team
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the fundraising team by being the first point of contact to supporters, dealing with queries and acting as the face of the organisation.
- Thank supporters by sending personalised correspondence thanking them to ensure that they feel loved and valued.
- To deliver ongoing stewardship to our supporters.
- To provide you input on better ways to deliver a supporter journey.
- To support fundraising income processing and reconciliation. This includes donations, event registrations, sponsorship and more.
- Management of the supporter journey and stewardship for regular givers.
- Be responsible for running and administration of the charity's lottery while ensuring excellent stewardship of the players, including thanking, welcoming, and dealing with any admin.
- To manage the cash donations process, supporting our volunteers who count the cash and ensuring that this is processed in a secure and accurate manner.
We look forward to meeting you.
All the best and good luck!