£15.04 - 17.59 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic children's charity are looking to recruit a Database Marketing Analyst for their Head Office based in Central London.
The role is a full-time, 3 month Fixed-Term Contract. You will be responsible for analysing and manipulating data to inform business decisions surrounding campaign delivery and strategy.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate that is available to start ASAP but they will consider a January start for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manipulate data and provide data analysis that can inform business decisions within the Marketing Team
- Work across teams to provide insight on campaign performance as well as key database metrics
- Work with team members to evaluate campaign activity and identify trends that can help to improve campaign outputs
- Support Senior Data Analysts to develop campaign strategies and targets
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of creating and manipulating large and complex database selections
- Experience of extracting and manipulating data
- Experience of using a database such as Faststats or a similar campaign selections tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a direct marketing environment is desirable
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated updated CV immediately. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted further.