£42.5k per year
020 7820 7310
17 days ago
Do you enjoy working with data?
Would you like to use your data management skills to have a positive & direct impact on young lives around the world?
Harris Hill charity recruiters are proud to be working alongside an amazing international children's charity looking for Database Marketing Manager. Their work is extraordinary and they make a difference every single day, striving to advance children's rights & equality around the globe.
Working together with children, young people, their supporters and partners, they tackle the root causes of inequality and child poverty, and they are active in many countries worldwide.
As the new Database Marketing Manager, you will join the Database Marketing & Insight team. This is a great opportunity to join a committed team at an exciting time, with the recent implementation of Apteco FastStats, PeopleStage and Orbit.
Purpose of role
The purpose of this role is to manage the supporter database, ensuring accurate data export requests are delivered, using FastStats. You will continuously improve the way the charity collects, interprets, and uses data to further their marketing activities. Using PeopleStage, you will develop the automated supporter journey.
Having previously worked in data management and maintenance in a supporter focussed environment, you will have significant experience in using a relational database and of using selection and Supporter Journeys tools, FastStats and PeopleStage.
You will also directly manage two database marketing officers, setting objectives and enhancing their capabilities and performance.
- experience of using FastStats to create complex selections and outputs
- experience of using PeopleStage to create and manage supporter journeys
- experience of managing and maintaining a relational database
- analysing business needs and successfully implementing & document database driven solutions to meet them
- able to demonstrate problem solving skills and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels
- the ability to present technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- people management skills - motivating, developing and successfully managing a team to achieve objectives
- excellent communication skills
We look forward to meeting you :)