£15 per hour
020 7820 7310
4 months ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Have you ever worked as a Database Administrator / Officer who has previously worked for a charity?
Would you say the experience you have in the charity sector and your data expertise would allow you to hit the ground running?
If you are immediately available, then feel free to apply.
This assignment is with a charity who focus on pioneering life-changing medical research. If you have the relevant skills and experience why not join this revolutionary research organisation who work daily to unlock solutions and transform lives. They fund researchers who are on the cusp of many breakthroughs, delivering numerous projects in hospitals around the UK.
You will be playing a major role in helping ensure communications stay effective, and supporters are fully engaged. You will also be working with the Fundraising, Engagement & Finance teams.
This is a great temporary opportunity for you to use your know-how and data management skills.
The role will include:
- Managing the outsourced income processing and supporter care relationship supplier
- Maintaining the back end of the database
- Supporting the Fundraising & Engagement and Finance teams by managing data imports, designing and running data queries, and providing and developing reports & analysis
- Supporting the Marketing, Individual Giving and Events Managers to provide expertise to support the development and integration of the data strategy across all areas of the charity
- Effectively managing the database to ensure data integrity
- Helping to Manage database projects
- Providing GDPR expertise and data compliance advice
Raisers Edge experience will give you a considerable advantage.