£26k - 28k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
2 months ago
Harris Hill are working with a great charity that needs a part-time Database Officer.
This is a new and exciting opportunity as you will be playing a key role in the charity's donor
Your role will be to assist the Data & Appeals Manager, on day-to-day tasks in data
entry, processing, and data manipulation as they begin a new five-year global strategy.
The charity is fully committed to supporting and encouraging staff to undertake learning
opportunities and you will be encouraged to stretch your skills and develop.
The focus is on increasing digital donors and you will play a pivotal role in developing
this segment of the database. You would be joining at a key point in the life of the charity,
as they further develop their digital donor appeals strategy providing support for our
operations across the world.
We are looking for someone with database experience, who can fit in with a
successful, committed and friendly team, and above all have the important 'can do
attitude' and you must be willing to learn.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Data entry you should be proficient in data entry processes.
- Time management you'll require excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise your daily tasks.
- Communication skills great verbal and written communication skills.
- Team coordination excellent at working with teams and coordinating.
- Attention to detail the role requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure that data is correctly entered and verified.
- Computer skills essential skills in using programs such as CRM (preferably Raiser's Edge - desirable), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
This is a part-time role - 21 hours per week and the salary is pro-rata. The charity also operates a flexible working week.