about 2 years ago
An exciting international charity based in North London are looking to recruit a Development Fundraiser (Major Gifts) to join their Key Relationships Team. You will be responsible for maximising opportunities and developing relationships with individuals, trusts and companies, in order to raise key funds. This is a varied role and a great opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to make their mark in an ambitious high-performing team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Developing relationships with HNWI's, Trustees and other ambassadors
- Identifying, researching and developing major givers both as individuals and trusts or companies
- Managing a portfolio of donors, providing an exemplary level of stewardship
- The organisation and supporting of relationship events such as dinners, receptions and field visits
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven track record within Major Gifts fundraising
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and inspire
- The ability to prioritise effectively and confidently interact with stakeholder at all levels
- Strong written skills and the ability to construct compelling proposals
- A good knowledge/keen interest in international development and humanitarian concerns
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.