£31,960 - 37,600 per year
020 7820 7333
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children's charity on the recruitment of their Digital Analyst. In your role you will use your deep analysis skills to enable marketing, fundraising and campaigns teams to develop effective marketing strategies and activities.
You will achieve this by helping to embed a data-driven approach and applying your knowledge of digital marketing channels, metrics and strategies to formulate useful and impactful data insights.
To be successful you must have the following skills/experience:
- Practical experience of applying digital analysis techniques in a commercial context, for example CRO (conversion rate optimisation), A/B testing and statistical significance, report building across multiple channels and interpretation of complex data into actionable outcomes.
- Experience working with a website clickstream analytics tool (for example Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) is essential. Specific experience of Adobe Analytics is preferable.
- Experience working with a Tag Management solution (for example Google Tag Manager or DTM). It is preferable to have experience working with DTM
- Experience of working with the third-party reporting systems of key social and digital advertising platforms (for example Facebook Insights, Doubleclick)
- Advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel to summarise and graphically represent data. It would be advantageous to also have knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Proven ability to extract meaning and recommend action items from data, not just reporting numbers and metrics.
If you're an experienced Digital Analyst, looking to join an ambitious international charity then please do get in touch!
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted