£34,884 per year
020 7820 7333
12 months ago
A historic charity in London are looking for a Digital Analyst to join the team. You'll be responsible for managing the analytics of their website and other digital activities to enable the Digital team enrich user experience across their online platforms and providing regular reporting of KPIs to measure the impact of priority organisational campaigns and activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the design, implementation and proactive monitoring of digital analytics on the website, currently using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Provide analytics reporting for email marketing campaigns
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to other teams across the organisation to help illustrate how users engage across digital platforms
- Provide support to analyse a range of third-party datasets and survey platforms (e.g. YouGov) to build effective insights, target audience data and PR-worthy statistics to support decision-making and outputs for priority communications campaigns
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in managing web analytics (using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Experience of implementing cross-domain tracking to improve user journeys and audience understanding
- MS SQL server / SQL query language and PowerBI experience are essential.
- Ability to produce clear visual dashboards (e.g. using Google Data Studio, Power BI) to communicate complex information
- Experience of measuring social media campaigns to evaluate ROI
- Experience of measuring email marketing campaigns to evaluate impact and performance
- Proven experience of planning, prioritising and running digital analytics projects working across teams
Do get in touch if you're interested in hearing more!
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.