£27k - 30k per year
020 7820 7333
12 months ago
A fantastic children's charity are looking to recruit a Digital Communications Officer to produce and deliver external communications to influence and engage existing and potential supporters.
- Create and deliver engaging and shareable content
- Co-ordinate marketing emails through managing the email calendar and advising colleagues on how to optimise their efficacy
- Plan and activate cross-channel campaigns with consideration of audience, key messaging, calls to action and impact evaluation
- Act as a digital champion and first point of contact for all web and email enquiries from colleagues
- Measure the success of digital channels by analysing and evaluating engagement and conversions using Google Analytics
- Continually improve and develop the website via the Content Governance programme.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Social media, PPC & display ads, SEO and analytics (web and social)
- Confident in Email marketing
- Photoshop, photography and video
- Background in Campaign planning and delivery, Creative web content (written & visual) and CMS use
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be successful in this position and would be interested in hearing more, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, applications will be submitted as and when, so do get in touch ASAP. Only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.