£30k - 35k per year
020 7820 7333
3 months ago
A leading cultural, social change organisation is looking for a Digital Communications Officer on a permanent basis.
As Digital Communications Officer you will help to optimise and create great digital content on the website and associated platforms. You’ll work closely with the Marketing team and other internal and external stakeholders to optimise the online experience and create impactful digital communications.
Key skills they’re looking for are:
• Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Good understanding of digital analytics and reporting on performance (including dashboards) to inform data led planning and decision making
• Client-side experience of ensuring projects are effectively scoped, planned and delivered.
• Strong experience managing and creating engaging content for social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with multiple stakeholders in a complex organisation with people at all levels and from a range of backgrounds and disciplines.
• Online copywriting, copy-editing and publishing of webpages and content to best practice standards, brand guidelines and house style
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to hear more, please do get in touch!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.