Up to £29,000
020 7820 7333
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with Eden Project to recruit a Digital Community Manager based in Farringdon. Working within the Marketing and PR Teams, you will be the digital lead and will design and deliver digital collateral and campaigns that create a step change in reach and engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimising engagement with the digital community on all social media channels
- Ensuring coordinated production and tailored delivery of digital marketing collateral
- Creating e-comms of high quality and effectiveness
- Leading the ongoing development of social media channels
- Designing and delivering low cost digital campaigns and activities
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in driving behaviour change and participation through digital means
- In-depth knowledge and experience of current digital trends and tactics
- Familiar with Drupal, Google Analytics & HTML
- Good creative judgement to advice on content, copy and channel social media channel usage
This is a fixed term contract until December 2021. The closing date for applications is Thursday 20th September.
If you feel you meet the criteria, please send me your up-to-date CV. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.