£16 - 20 per hour
020 7820 7313
2 months ago
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 5 Days
Harris Hill is currently seeking a Digital Content Officer from 9th December for 7 weeks (Not including 23rd Dec to 4th Jan) to support an environmental charity.
The Digital Content Officer is required to assist with populating the charity's (upcoming) new website and communicate with our volunteers, who will provide the content.
- To create a webpage for each local group in the website's Drupal-based Content Management System (CMS) and populate the relevant fields with information that the group has supplied via Microsoft Forms
- To download, rename and resize images that the group has supplied via email and then upload those images to the group's page in the CMS
- To liaise with volunteers to obtain any missing information or to resolve problems with information or images submitted.
- To respond to queries raised by volunteers.
- To evaluate that copy supplied by local groups is in line with our SEO and brand guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of using a website content management system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrable ability to interpret information for a range of audiences and within brand guidelines.
- Experience in working and communicating with volunteers
- Knowledge and experience of search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Experience of writing and editing for online platforms.
- Experience in using Photoshop to resize images.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, managing competing deadlines and priorities.