£26k - 29k per year
020 7820 7302
5 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a social welfare organisation with a focus on young people in their search for a Digital Content Producer. This is a new role that will support the wider communications team by producing engaging content across multiple platforms to raise awareness of the charity and their fantastic work.
As well as supporting the Communications team you will work to support the wider organisation by producing digital assets and capturing content that increase reach and engagement, drive fundraising and expose campaigns.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Solid Digital Marketing experience
- Excellent experience in creative content
- Fantastic filming, photography and editing skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate messages confidently, engagingly and with impact
Salary is 26,000 - 29,000.
This role is a 1 year FTC with possibility to extend, full time and is based in London (remote until restrictions ease).
This role closes on Monday 12th April at 8.00am.
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.