£35k per year + Benefits
020 7820 7333
over 1 year ago
A fantastic forward-thinking, customer focused charity are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Content Producer. You would be responsible for producing and managing engaging consumer facing multimedia content to drive engagement across all channels.
Based in a vibrant central London location with a great open plan office environment and wide range of employee benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing compelling new content in an authentic voice across a range of channels
- Contributing to the web, content and SEO strategy
- Analysing results, amending actions as appropriate and producing follow up reports
- Being the super user for video content management systems
- Optimisation of the web architecture, ensuring effective and engaging supporter journeys
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills/experience:
- A strong knowledge of using content management systems
- Experience in the creation and management of multiple content types (copy, video, info-graphics etc)
- Experienced in using analytics (including google analytics) to assess content performance
- A good knowledge of the social media environment with experience in creating content for social media channels
- Proven expertise of successful written communications with an excellent journalist writing style, strong editorial judgement and the ability to convey complex messages in a precise way.
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.