£37k per year
020 7820 7333
3 days ago
A fantastic mental health charity seek a Digital Fundraising & Supporter Experience Manager on a one year FTC (with the potential to extend).
In this exciting newly created role you will lead on optimising and improving the end-to-end supporter experience, building better relationships with supporters to deepen engagement and increase income generation.
Key responsilbilties include:
- Working with colleagues to develop digital marketing and fundraising campaigns; running campaigns across digital channels including paid search, display, social media & retargeting
- Reviewing existing supporter journeys across all products and channels
- Managing the email calendar, ensuring supporter engagement is at the heart of communications
- Overseeing the management of the Google Grant account, ensuring campaigns are optimised for performance and driving traffic to key products
- Working closely with the Head of Digital to ensure advertising and communications are optimised for user experience and SEO
In order to be successful in this role you must have a track record in managing successful PPC campaigns across across Google AdWords and social media, have sound working knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with Campaign Monitor (or similar email marketing software) and online platforms / software to manage digital activity e.g. social advertising tools, CMS etc.
If you're an experienced Digital marketeer who has a strong focus on digital experience and supporter journeys, looking to join a friendly, ambitious team then this is the role for you!
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do get in touch ASAP to not miss out.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.