020 7820 7333
about 1 month ago
I'm working with an ambitious international animal charity to recruit a Digital Fundraising Manager. In this position you'll be responsible for generating voluntary income from individuals in the UK and the charities international markets, through various online marketing methods.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering online fundraising campaigns, programmes and activities, supporting income targets and key performance indicators
- Devising and project-managing all income generating social media posts and advertising, working to the fundraising strategy
- Managing all donation tracking tools including pixel tracking and Google Analytics
- Managing SEO from audit and research through to delivery and analysis
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Engagement Manager to ensure digital fundraising activity adheres to the charity's social media strategy and social media house style
- Managing external agencies and advisers to devise and implement the SEO and Google Grants (and other paid search) strategy. Interpret insights, adjust plans and liaise with key stakeholders as necessary
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of generating income via digital platforms and social media channels
- Extensive experience working with content management systems, with some experience of developing/managing a WordPress website
- Experience of leading digital marketing programmes, including Google AdWords, content marketing, search engine optimisation and planning, coordinating and executing search strategies
- Experience of working with agencies on the development of websites and microsites
- Basic graphic design and image editing experience, ideally including InDesign
If you're experienced in maximising income generation through digital channels and providing an outstanding digital experience to supporters/customers then please send over your CV!
Please note applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so do get in touch ASAP to not miss out!