£35k per year
020 7820 7333
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic global organisation in their recruitment for a Digital Manager.
As an integral member of the Communications, Digital and Platforms team, you'll be responsible building the digital capacity of the organisation and supporting responsive, multi-channel engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enhancing the digital brand while increasing visibility, reach and audience engagement
- Being the organisation's digital and publishing guru, focused on digital project management and content development and providing a thorough understanding of stakeholder needs, future trends, and principles of user experience
- Planning and delivering new ways to communicate and collaborate utilising digital and platforms
- Growing the organisation's passion and commitment for digital and social media using an awareness of emerging trends and best-practices, with a keen eye for online engagement opportunities, and a knack for generating insight-driven and exciting content across a range of channels
- Being an expert at talking to colleagues and stakeholders about digital, social, paid media and technical opportunities, with the ability to drive work that puts digital life at the centre of our ideas and communications, with a strong focus on integration
- Setting targets, tracking, and evaluating the usability and visibility effectiveness of social strategy development, campaign execution, and community management using social listening, analytics and other tools
If you're an experienced digital expert, looking to help digitally transform an organisation, driving innovation and new digital ways of thinking then please do get in touch!
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do get in touch ASAP to not miss out.
Please note, only successful candidates will contacted with further information.