£40k - 42k per year
020 7820 7333
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with a fantastic animal charity, who are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee effective marketing through digital channels to key audiences - encouraging engagement and action. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly upbeat and collaborative environment in a team with a genuine passion for animal welfare.
This is a 6-12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing email marketing, search marketing and digital advertising
- Develop and maintain digital fundraising including acquisition and retention.
- Line managing the Digital Marketing Officer
- Develop a customer-centric approach, delivering personalised email content and creative email journeys
- Suggest website improvements, in order to increase conversions and improve overall user experience
- Manage the relationship with search agencies that provide support in the running of PPC, Google Ads etc to maximise traffic and value form paid activities
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of overarching digital marketing planning to support brand priorities and drive income
- Skilled in social media and digital display advertising
- Strong content marketing skills and copywriting skills
- Highly experienced in paid search marketing (PPC) and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Line management experience
If you feel you have the right skill-set and would be interested in hearing more, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.