£35k per year
020 7820 7302
24 days ago
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic national charity who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
In joining the Digital team, you will maintain the digital strategy, leading on Facebook advertising, PPC and other forms of digital marketing; as well as being responsible for the day to day management of the website. With the charity placing more emphasis on Digital than ever, you will also support the wider organisation to implement its digital strategy.
It's a really exciting time to be joining the team, with the chance to make real impact and be a part of the department's growth!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and expert knowledge of paid digital acquisition
- A proven track record of growing and engaging online communities
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Demonstrable experience of using website and social media analytics to monitor and improve online presence
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating user journeys and implementing changes to increase engagement
Location: This role will be based in East London (Remote until COVID restrictions ease)
Salary: £35,000 plus 33 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and Flexible working patterns
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note this role will firmly close Monday 12th April at 8.00am.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.