£35k per year
020 7820 7333
over 2 years ago
A fantastic children's charity are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. This role will see you supporting the digital team and the wider department to ensure activity is data-driven and continually optimised. You will provide strategic digital insight needed to effectively plan and evaluate digital products and activities, providing analysis of our users, website, social, email and digital audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Digital Content, Acquisition and Retention teams, testing and optimising strategies to ensure that reach and engagement across digital platforms and channels drives increased support
- Design, deliver and manage in-house PPC, display and paid social media campaigns as commissioned by colleagues across Fundraising and Communications & Policy
- Lead on the retention and optimisation of ROI of the Google Grant account.
- Lead on analytics and reporting for core content across social and digital channels including on site conversion tracking.
- Lead on SEO and content marketing across digital platforms to deliver an increase in site traffic.
- Lead on campaign forecasting for organic channels and in-house paid activity.
In order to be successful you must have the following skills/experience:
- Experienced in Analytics and reporting (web and social)
- Experience with SEO and Content Marketing
- Knowledge or experience of Social media, PPC and display ads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Desirable - Background in consumer brands or charity sector
Please note, applications will be submitted on a rolling basis, so do get in touch ASAP. Only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information