£29k per year + Benefits
Perms & Temps Charity Jobs
3 months ago
A fantastic children's charity based in Central London are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer on a 12 month FTC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you have the chance to make a real impact. You would be responsible for developing and managing the digital advertising across all social channels, google grant and email, helping to increase reach and brand awareness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing, budgeting and delivering integrated marketing plans across online and offline channels, including Facebook and our Google Grant account.
- Researching, writing/producing and editing high quality SEO-friendly content copy and content for the website.
- Manage listing site placements and develop in-bound linking.
- Measure, analyse and deliver actionable insight on marketing activity.
- To work under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager on the planning and delivery of marketing projects to raise awareness and take-up of services, including membership, courses and local projects.
You must have strong experience in the following skills: SEO, Google Analytics, PPC.
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.