£30k per year
020 7820 7333
over 1 year ago
An ambitious and well-established youth charity based in Windsor is looking for a website focused Digital Officer to join their growing Digital Team. Following the exciting launch of their new website, you would be responsible for improving the user experience, developing content to continuously cultivate engagement and analysing performance.
- Leading on the day to day management of their CMS, improving the site SEO
- Refining the site by performing analysis of website usage statistics with the aim of reducing bounce rates and increasing traffic
- Creating and capturing content including blogs, films, infographics etc
- Project managing digital projects, delivering on time and budget
- Advocating a digital first culture by keeping up to date with digital developments such as UX updates and best practice trends
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following skillset/experience:
- Excellent understanding of websites and the digital environment
- Strong copywriting skills with experience creating content for diverse audiences
- Knowledge of Google analytics, Adwords, PPC, paid and organic SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work strategically and tactically
If you have a passion for digital communications and are looking to join a friendly ambitious Communications Team, please do get in touch! Applications are being submitted on a rolling basis, so please send your CV over ASAP to not miss out.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.