£44,044 - 49,836 per year
020 7820 7305
30 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative programme focused on mental health at work as a Digital Product Manager.
Mind have big goals over the next few years. They’re going to be fighting for mental health in a way they never have before.
Together they’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
As the Mental Health at Work Digital Product Manager, you will lead the development and maintenance of curated and original content across Mental Health at Work products including the Mental Health at Work website and Blue Light Together website to support organisations and employees improve working policies, practices and culture.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Mental Health at Work Programme to develop and maintain a product development pipeline
- Project managing product development activity, establishing effective business processes and ensure the products are of a high quality
- Developing a content plan for content creation which meets programme objectives and targets
- Line managing a team of two senior officers
- Building and mantaining successful relationships with internal and external relationships
Will you join us?
The Mental Health at Work programme was developed and launched in 2017 and comprises three products:
- Curated by Mind, the Mental Health at Work website makes navigating the mental health landscape easy through: original content including a range of tips, ideas, examples and thought pieces on workplace mental health as it relates to different issues, people and industries; and a growing curated database of over 450 resources from a wide range of providers, to give people the tools they need to take action.
- Recognising the challenge SMEs, in particular, faced in accessing tools and learning opportunities, ‘Mental Health for Small Workplaces’ elearning was launched in 2019 to support employees in SMEs to understand and support mental wellbeing in the workplace and take action to look after and improve their own wellbeing.
- Built on the Thriving at Work standards, the Mental Health at Work Commitment is a simple framework for organisations to improve and support the mental health of their people. Since its launch in 2019, over 1250 organisations have taken the Commitment.
Phase two of the Mental Health at Work programme, funded by members of the Leadership Council and to commence Spring 2022, seeks to demystify mental health in the workplace through support for employers to navigate information and resources, understand best practice approaches and gain confidence in how to deliver workplace interventions.
Salary - £44,044 - £49,836 Including ILW
Location – London with Hybrid working style
Contract - Fixed Term – 31st March 2024 – 35 Hours a week
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207305. This role is accepting applications on a rolling basis and will close once adequate applications have been received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.