£200 - 400 per day
020 7820 7313
13 days ago
Harris Hill has an amazing opportunity for an experience Digital Project and Product Lead to join a national charity that work with young women.
This role is full time, for 4 months and will:
Project manage delivery of digital transformation priorities, ensuring solutions are optimized for digital audiences, improve engagement and meet strategic objectives.
Lead on discovery projects to feed into the creation of new initiatives or larger scale digital transformation projects
Bring digital best practise and product management expertise to projects to ensure we meet user and business needs
1. To feed into the strategic vision for new and existing digital projects and products.
2. To design solutions following digital principles and embed high quality digital products that are relevant, engaging, and effective for end users.
3. Champion the voice of users and digital best practise on projects and wider organisation
4. To support change programmes and provide advice on the implications for the charity
5. To lead and facilitate the scoping, design and delivery of digital projects, agree project objectives, measures of success, benefits and plans for delivering these with your project stakeholders.
6. To project manage delivery coordinating work across delivery teams, developing and tracking progress against timelines and milestones, reporting to governance structure and keeping all relevant project documentation and logs up to date
7. To work closely with key stakeholders to review current offering, identify problems and opportunities and recommend solutions to address needs. To collaborate with the Digital iteration team to ensure development of new products and features helps deliver against the digital strategy, as well as successfully managing the handover of new products into BAU.
8. To manage communications with project stakeholders and work in partnership with internal teams including IT, Project management office, Volunteer Experience, service user Experience , Brand, Marketing and Communications ensure that products are delivered in a collaborative and consultative manner.
9. To underpin the delivery and improvements of digital services through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data ensuring an efficient, audience-focussed and integrated user-journey across all digital products.
10. To interpret user research in order to 'unpack complex problems' and make the correct product decisions.
11. To define and get user buy in for product definition and delivery approach.
12. Undertake analysis and define user stories and requirements and delivery plans to meet user and business need in a cost-effective way.
13. To develop a roadmap of impactful features which improve the user experience based on analytics and feedback.
14. To deliver the roll out plan including ongoing costs, support, adoption, marketing, and continuous improvements.
15. To create clear design documents, templates or prototypes that enable pilot end user group to visualise the planned content.
16. To build diversity and inclusion best practice into all design and implementation plans.
17. To work with IT and Data Protection Lead to ensure new platforms comply with relevant legislation and best practice.
18. To test and deliver new or enhanced features and optimisations.
19. To embed an approach to the evaluation of new platforms / digital products that enables the demonstration of return on investment to the wider organisation.
20. To produce management information to the Digital Lab Manager on key insights and recommendations.
21. To oversee budget management.
22. To ensure our products are well designed (from a user experience and user interface perspective) and on brand.
23. To take ownership of risks, and be accountable for identifying, assessing and reporting risks and issues as they arise.
24. To manage external agencies, consultants, partners, freelancers and procurement processes as appropriate.
25. To review and implement new processes and ways of working
Substantial experience of consulting with a diverse range of stakeholders to define and prioritise requirements, in a co-creative environment of staff, volunteers and young people.
Project-managing digital products or projects from concept to delivery, overseeing risk and milestones, using a variety of methodologies from Agile up to Prince2, alongside digital agencies.
Writing a range of documents including proposals, reports, procurement documentation and content.
Experience of gathering and analysing both functional and non-functional requirements
Influencing others, problem solving and offering pragmatic solutions.
Developing new project ideas and defining the scope in more detail pulling in relevant stakeholders when needed scoping