£27k - 30.5k per year
about 1 year ago
A children's 's disability charity is seeking a Direct Marketing Executive to work within their Supporter Recruitment team, project managing the organisation's individual supporter recruitment campaigns to deliver new supporters.
- To be responsible for project managing a range of supporter recruitment campaigns through a portfolio of face to face, direct mail, telephone and online channels.
- To generate recruitment campaigns to supporters from concept through to delivery including planning, researching, writing, designing, database management, data list sourcing and liaison with relevant external agencies.
- To analyse and report on recruitment campaigns and provide weekly results and end of campaign reports to the Head of Supporter Recruitment. To research and develop new supporter recruitment propositions, creative ideas and campaigns to maximise supporter lifetime value.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Thorough understanding of the application of direct marketing techniques to maximise the lifetime value of existing supporters or customers.
- Excellent oral and creative writing skills with a proven ability to write persuasive direct response materials, including marketing copy and correspondence to organisations and individuals at all levels, and confidence and professionalism to represent the organisation effectively in person.
- Ability to train, motivate and inspire external fundraisers as well as excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to relate to internal and external contacts at all levels.