£35k per year
almost 2 years ago
A charity focused on the welfare of police officers and their families is seeking a Direct Marketing Manager to implement a new donor acquisition programme through direct marketing with a view to developing a regular giving programme. It should embrace print and digital channels for cultivation and engagement.
- Work with the Head of Communications and Fundraising to create the plan for setting up a regular giving programme.
- Develop, test, deliver, and review plans to recruit new supporters using print and digital channels by working with colleagues, creative and digital agencies.
- Use your expertise and experience working across the organisation to identify ambitious funding opportunities, develop a sector-leading offering for new and potential supporters, and help further the strategic ambitions of the charity.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Direct marketing, preferably in a fundraising department, with a sound understanding of fundraising / marketing principles.
- Digital fundraising or marketing, including social media, paid search and mobile marketing.
- Delivering compelling and motivating supporter / customer journeys.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience of working with excel to carry out campaign analysis. Demonstrable understanding of campaign segmentation and testing to enhance campaign performance.