£60k - 65k per year
020 7820 7318
over 2 years ago
Director of Brand and Communications – The Donkey Sanctuary
The Donkey Sanctuary is one of the UK’s largest international animal welfare charities; currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. We are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering, and their contribution to humanity is fully valued. We are achieving this by transforming the quality of life for donkeys, mules and people worldwide through greater understanding, collaboration and support, and by promoting lasting, mutually life-enhancing relationships.
We are now seeking to recruit a Director of Brand and Communications to lead on the strategic development of The Donkey Sanctuary brand (visual and tone of voice) and ensure it is effectively leveraged to achieve maximum awareness, income and advocacy for the charity. You will do this by overseeing and guiding the implementation of communications, design and content strategies that aim to raise awareness of The Donkey Sanctuary’s campaigns and programme of work.
Essential criteria include –
- Extensive experience of successfully influencing and directing strategic brand development in a complex stakeholder environment
- Extensive experience of developing and overseeing the implementation of communications and branding strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to build rapport and credibility across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to develop innovative solutions to complex communications and branding challenges
- Very well-developed report writing and analytical skills
If you would like to receive an information pack for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit The Donkey Sanctuary microsite or call Ben Pountney on 07444 475 489.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th March 2019.