£50k - 55k per year
020 7820 7318
almost 3 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Weston Hospicecare to recruit their new Director of Fundraising. This is a permanent position which will be based at the Hospice in Weston-Super-Mare.
Founded by the community in 1989, the Hospice provides physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual care to local people with life-limiting illnesses such as neurological conditions, heart and/or lung failure, and cancer. The Hospice’s care reaches out to local people in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset and border areas of Somerset providing a safe haven and source of comfort and guidance to every single person who needs it.
The Director of Fundraising will sit on the senior management team position. You will lead their fundraising team, and have overall responsibility for the fundraising income which raises money through the generosity of the local community, fundraising activities and events, partnerships with local companies and the Hospice lottery.
- Proven fundraising experience and a sound working knowledge of all the main fundraising streams
- Excellent track record in leading a team to deliver financial targets
- The ability to think at a strategic and operational business level, including project planning, monitoring and evaluation
- An entrepreneurial approach with the ability to make good business judgements
- A good track record of managing teams of people, both salaried and volunteers with a proven ability to recruit, train and monitor performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a charity looking to implement a real step change in their income generation. For more information on this fantastic role, please contact Executive Search at Harris Hill or ‘Apply Now’
Closing Date for applications: Friday 23rd November.