3 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Tenovus Cancer Care to help find their new Director of Income Generation. This is a permanent position and will be based at their Head Office in Cardiff.
As the new Director of Income Generation, you will provide strategic leadership to the Income Generation team in order to achieve long term, sustainable income that enables the charity to achieve its strategic ambitions. You’ll continually grow and develop our income streams including Community, Corporate and Events, Individual Giving, Major Donors, Legacies, Lottery and Retail.
You will also be a member of the Leadership Team where you’ll work alongside other senior managers to shape the strategic direction of the charity and ensure that its aims and objectives are delivered by integrating and delivering a joined-up service.
• Extensive specialist knowledge of the principles of fundraising, with the ability to think ahead, set clear direction and formulate realistic strategic objectives.
• Proven track record of formulating, leading and implementing fundraising strategies
• Demonstrable success in generating significant levels of income and sustained income growth across the full spectrum of funding streams
• Experience of working at Head or Director level within charity fundraising
• Strong business acumen evidenced by a past history of decision making based on commercial awareness and sound business cases.
• Experience of working at senior level in a role which requires an organisation-wide, cross-functional strategic perspective on issues, challenges and opportunities
Tenovus Cancer Care has cemented its position as the leading and most well-respected cancer charity in Wales, with a track record of success in helping to improve people’s lives.
Judi Rhys, CEO, joined the charity earlier on this year and is looking to take the charity to the next level. To do this they need an exceptional Director of Income Generation to drive income growth from fundraising and its 63 shops in England and Wales, to match their aspirations.
This is one of the biggest charity fundraising roles in Wales and offers the opportunity for the right candidate to make a real impact for people affected by cancer across Wales and beyond.
For more information please contact our retained consultant Ben Pountney or visit our Tenovus microsite for much more background information on the organisation, the opportunity, and the many benefits of working with them in Cardiff.