£12.05 - 12.05 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
2 Months, 1 Day
A leading health charity are looking to recruit a Donations Processor to join their Supporter Care Team at their Central London Office.
This role is a 2 months commitment with an immediate start. You will be responsible for ensuring that all fund raising income is processed and thanked in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurately process donations across a range of different income streams
- Input and maintain accurate donor records on the Raiser's Edge database
- Produce and send out letters of acknowledgement to supporters
- Work with the finance team to reconcile income received
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of using a CRM database such as Raiser's Edge
- Previous experience of processing supporter donations
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further