£31k per year
020 7820 7310
11 months ago
Are you an experienced EA/PA who loves the thought of making sure every child and young person has the love, support and opportunity they need to reach their potential?
Harris Hill are proud to be working with an amazing charity who work tirelessly to support children. If you share the same vision, we want you to join the team.
You will provide a comprehensive, confidential, and efficient service to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to enable the efficient and effective delivery of all aspects of their brief, and to maintain daily communication to update the CFO and to take charge in co-ordinating all the deliverables to and from the CFO office within time scales to enable the CFO to concentrate on their wider business critical responsibilities.
You will make a difference by:
- Providing comprehensive support to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO), managing and overseeing their workload including making certain trade-offs and prioritising decisions on their behalf to ensure their time is spent delivering their objectives.
- Acting as the primary internal and external point of contact for the CFO, delivering the highest standards of professionalism and discretion amidst an ever-changing and challenging environment.
- Managing a complex diary within a dynamic environment, re-prioritisation and shifting of appointments, and retaining time for own work. To apply diplomacy, to manage the expectations of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the CFO's travel arrangements, including producing briefing packs; preparing for upcoming meetings/committees and maintaining a forward planner, producing / obtaining agendas, checking and collation of accurate minutes and other reports for the CFO to review.
- Being proactive in the management of the CFO's inbox including using judgement to respond to queries, drafting responses, delegate actions to the wider team and to monitor follow up action.
- Ensuring that the CFO is presented with any communications requiring action and ensure they are responded without delay or by due dates, to be achieved through developing a very good understanding of the CFO priorities.
- Keeping the CFO on track amidst a very busy work schedule, proactively delegating actions on their behalf, following up on their completion by due dates and on daily basis keeping him informed and close the loop when completed.
- Developing an understanding of Finance terms / functions to help recognise/identify Finance reports both in and out by purpose and requirement to help CFO requests. To also draft emails/correspondence/reports and also to check and finalise the pre-drafted reports.
- As a Project Officer, to coordinate and deliver mini projects assigned by the CFO, including preparing basic project plans to be approved by the CFO.
- Preparing professional presentations, applying advanced skills to utilise different presentation software packages and to prepare project plans and progress reports using project management software to support better project delivery within the CFO responsible functions.
You will need:
- A university degree or similar educational achievements with significant work experience in a similar job.
- Recent and relevant experience of working to and supporting an executive and board level positions as EA or Project Officer.
- Experience in Project Coordination/support, delivering specific tasks to deadlines, preparing reports.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office packages, Teams technology, Presentation and Project management software.
- A working knowledge of the operation and functions of a Finance function.
- To demonstrable and substantiated communication skills to produce high quality reports and to communicate with senior management and senior external officials.
- To demonstrate drive and self-initiative to pre-empt requirements/ problems and to provide quick solutions and remedies.
- Planning, organising and coordination skills with impeccable multi-tasking ability and to manage a large and varied workload, ensuring tasks are completed to time and quality standards.
- To demonstrable ability to liaise, influence and get consensus of senior officials or key senior stakeholders as required.
- The ability to support a wider team by identifying acute points, essential tasks and critical times to ensure deliverables are completed using own initiative.
- The willingness and flexibility to travel and work outside of normal office hours specially during periods when critical tasks and reports must be delivered to tight time targets by Finance.
We look forward to hearing from you...Good Luck! :)