£27,627 - 36,667 per year
020 7820 7315
7 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children charity. They are looking for a brilliant Engagement and Stewardship Events Fundraiser to join their team based in London.
In this role, you will work with colleagues to identify which events will most attract and motivate high value supporters. You will then design and deliver these, working with external stakeholders where appropriate as well. Through your work, you will be giving donors the opportunity to understand our work and the difference their support makes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of success in delivering results through managing engagement and stewardship events.
- Well-developed ability to build, manage and develop relationships with individuals and teams, both internally and externally
- Ability to collect data from various sources,
- The ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/ events/ initiatives to agreed deadlines, often with conflicting priorities and demands.
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail whilst not losing sight of overall objectives.
- Willingness to work flexibly in approach to work and/ or work time requirements.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage projects, organise and plan own work and the work of others and establish clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Raisers Edge or a comparable CRM package and Windows based software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet.
- Ideally, experience of working with high value fundraising.
- Experience of managing budgets,
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to have a chat and review the job pack please do contact Daga at Harris Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Daga by 8th December.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships