£24k - 26k per year
18 days ago
In joining this well-loved South London Hospice as an Events Fundraiser you will ensure maximum income is generated through an exciting events fundraising programme. You will work with the team on the delivery of bespoke events including mass participation and special events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build you events fundraising experience within a small and successful team at an organisation with real impact. This role will ensure that the hospice can continue serving the community by:
- Supporting the development of a strong stewardship programme, ensuring supporters experience is enhanced, fundraising potential is maximised, and relationships are strengthened.
- Project managing an exciting portfolio of fundraising events to attract a wide range of support and achieve agreed income.
- Recruiting and managing large teams of volunteers supporting the fundraising events.
- Work cross divisionally on the delivery and promotion of all the event materials that you lead on.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fundraising or event management experience
- Demonstratable experience building engagement
- Proven ability to deliver presentations or speeches to a variety of audiences
- Experience managing volunteers
- Full Drivers Licence
To find out more please email a copy of you CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207302. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so get I touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.