£28k per year
020 7820 7315
6 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a think tank not for profit organisation who work with central government, local government, the private sector, and professional and academic associations. They are looking for the Events and Engagement Officer in order to work with the team to ensure our events are saying the right things, reaching the right people and at the right time, and having the best impact.
- You will take responsibility for the success of the charity's events programme in the UK and across the world
- You will identify, approach and secure high-level speakers (policy, research, political, industry) and delegates for the charity's events.
- You will also develop and contribute to proposals for new charity projects and events and identify potential sponsors and venues in-kind.
- From time to time, you will lead on particular events including managing a budget and liaising with funders.
To apply for this role you will ideally need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Events experience
- Good IT and tech skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, managing competing deadlines and balancing short- and long-term tasks
- Pioneering with the drive to find solutions
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Dagmara on Dagmara.email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
Location: London, hybrid working
Contract Type: Permanent
Deadline: On rolling basis
Salary: £28,000 per annum inc. LW
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.