£27k - 30k per year
020 7820 7332
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working exclusively with the leading membership body for professionals within Obstetrics and Gynecology. With a growing membership of over 15,000 from 140 countries, The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is the largest global network of its kind.
ISUOG are searching for an experienced Event Coordinator to ensure the high quality delivery of their event portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination, planning and delivery of the Partnership and Event Programmes.
- To support the Event Manager to provide high quality delivery of the event portfolio, including the annual Congress, which is usually held outside of the UK and will require overseas travel for up to 10 days per annum
- To coordinate the planning and delivery of event programmes
- To develop and coordinate ISUOG’s industry partnerships programme (exhibition and sponsorship)
- To act as a first point of contact for Society events
- To work with other ISUOG teams to improve the dissemination and promotion of the Society’s events
- To be responsible for the line management of the Events Intern
- Manage existing and build new industry relationships
- Market and sell exhibition activities
- Plan, deliver, evaluate and report on industry partner activities
- In similar position and within an event environment
- Working with suppliers and sponsors
- Managing websites and social media
- Marketing and promoting events
- Working with committees (desirable)
- Managing large workload with conflicting priorities
- Managing own workload
- Working to a high level with Microsoft Office
If the above experience sounds like you then please do not hesitate to submit a CV and cover letter (all one document) before 21st March.
Please note that due to the high volume of potential candidates, not all applicants will be responded to.