£38k - 46k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a conservation charity based in Bedfordshire in their search for an experienced Events Development Manager in order to cover a maternity leave for 12 months.
This is an exciting role to join an ambitious team and lead the charity's Events function.
You will develop, deliver and lead an organisation-wide corporate events strategy that ensures we meet both audience and business needs.
The Events Team manages a range of communications events from the charity and internal conferences to exhibition stands, networking receptions and public/supporter-facing webinars.
You will manage a fantastic team of six and maximise the effectiveness of an events programme and its resource.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills evidenced through clear examples of where you have built strong working relationships.
- Clear demonstration of excellent written and verbal communication skills to present, influence and represent the organisation.
- Strong project management skills. Provide experience of planning and managing projects including risks, costs, time and project teams.
- Strong collaboration skills required to build partnerships and manage projects.
- Proven track record of providing professional expertise on the delivery and smooth-running of corporate events as well as your ability to lead projects as required.
- Significant experience of effective internal and external stakeholder management.
Location - Flexible working/ Job Share considered
Contract - 12 months FTC
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.