£29k - 32k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic health related charity based in London in their search for the Events Fundraising Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join multi-faceted and busy fundraising team where you will play an important role in supporting on a range of fundraising events to raise funds for the charity.
- You will support on the planning and delivery of a number of challenge events such as London Marathon.
- You will deliver events on target and to budget within agreed milestones and to evaluate all activity.
- You will support both the Events & Community Fundraising team, to deliver the stewardship of our sporting events.
- You will steward event participants to maximise income and retention by writing engaging emails and phone calls.
You will ideally have:
- Knowledge of event/project management in a fundraising environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
- Ability to plan and deliver projects within budget and time
- Computer literate i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to build personal, meaningful relationships with colleagues, customers, supporters and donors
- Motivated by high standards with excellent attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to have a chat and review the full job description, please do contact Dagmara at Harris Hill on Dagmara.email@example.com or call 020 7820 7315.
Salary: £29,000- £32,000 per annum inc. London Weighting
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London , hybrid working
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.