£25,280 - 29,000 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
3 months ago
I'm thrilled to be working with a conservation Charity, as they look for a two Events Officers to join the team on a permanent basis in Bedfordshire.
This is a great opportunity for individuals to join the expert team who has experience of delivering in-person events, as well as online events.
You will be required to take a communications brief, understand objectives and deliver high quality corporate events across PR, Communications, Conservation Science and Internal Communications to meet the needs of the internal clients.
The ideal candidate wiill have:
- experience of running online events and using conferencing tools
· Experience of events/project management
· Stakeholder management experience
· Budgeting responsibility experience
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
· Strong communication skills and ability to present to senior managers
· Experience of delivering events or projects against key objectives and understanding briefs
Salary: Circa £25k-£29k
Location: Bedfordshire, flexible working
For more information please e-mail Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note the charity is reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.