£28k - 31k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
5 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic children charity in their search for an Events Partnership Executive in order to support on the event delivery and cross-charity project management of a major high-value event partnership, with a seven-figure income target.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, ambitious team working on the event management for one of the UK's biggest fundraising event partnerships? Then we want to hear from you.
You will lead on key areas of the project including (but not limited to) fundraiser support across channels, stewardship journeys and volunteer recruitment and management.
You will manage on the day deliverables for a large third-party event including volunteers, post-race and event activations.
You will work with volunteers, fundraisers and internal and external stakeholders to deliver key aspects of the event planning, including managing stewardship across channels and on the day event management.
The campaign will dovetail in to the charity's largest ever capital appeal, and so provides an exciting opportunity to get straight to the heart of one of the charity's most exciting opportunities and to affect significant impact for seriously ill children.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Proven experience working in a fundraising environment.
- Proven experience working on third party challenge events.
- Experience of supporting fundraisers reach their goals.
- Experience of working with and managing volunteers.
- Event organisation experience.
- Experience of working within GDPR regulation
- Good knowledge of using databases (Salesforce would be an advantage) .
- Project management skills, proactive and organised with strong attention to detail.
- Strong and effective communicator, capable of talking to a diverse range of stakeholders (internally and externally) with sensitivity and discretion.
- High IT proficiency.
Salary: £28,000- £31,000 per annum
Location: London, hybrid with 2 days in the office
Deadline: the charity is reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now!
Contract type: contract till end of June 2023
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.email@example.com or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.