£27k - 32k per year
020 7820 7310
10 months ago
Harris Hill is so proud to be working with this amazing arts-based community charity that is effectively supporting numerous projects for marginalised members of our society.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a creatively minded Personal/Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director. Do you have experience of being an effective all-round personal assistant?
Do you also have an interest in the arts?
The Executive Director is a writer and involved in a wide variety of interesting projects, so if you have the experienced and are confident in communicating with a wide range of people this role will suit you perfectly. If you have copy editing and writing skills that will be a bonus too.
- Providing PA & administrative support (calendar management, scheduling, travel & accommodation arrangements etc).
- Organising meetings (taking minutes and notes).
- Copy editing and proofreading.
- Managing the website.
- Financial administration (invoicing, expense claim preparation and tracking, tax form completion etc.).
- Other personal administrative tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good copy editing, proofreading skills and research skills.
- Ability to manage busy diaries and attention to detail.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a PA role / administrative position.
- Comfortable liaising and interfacing with a wide range of people, using different communication styles when appropriate.
- An understanding of confidentiality as this role involves handling personal information.
- Experience with general office software such as Zoom, Dropbox, MS Office etc.
- An awareness and understanding of social justice.
In summary, this role will suit you if you have strong experience in providing administrative and PA support, and you will be comfortable working on your own, taking initiative, can work quickly, be responsive and adaptive to sensitive & emerging issues, such as, sickness, changing political climates, uprisings, supporting frontline action and grassroots groups.
If you are an interested (& you are interesting), then we cannot wait to hear from you!