£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
020 7820 7308
25 days ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a wonderful Health Charity in order to recruit their next Interim Personal Assistant to the Director of Digital Technology and Data.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for the duration of the 3 month role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing day-to-day administrative assistance to the Director
- Managing the Directors' diary and arranging meetings where appropriate
- Support senior meetings by developing agendas and taking accurate notes
- Supporting procurement and financial processes including raising purchase orders and matching invoices
- Providing administrative support for any projects when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience as a PA or EA
- Experience of diary management and writing up minutes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fantastic administration skills and attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.