£22k per year
020 7820 7308
2 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
An incredible Health non-profit are looking to recruit their next Executive Assistant on an Interim basis. This position is a 3 month role based in Cambridge.
As EA to the Director of Income Generation, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support and in liaising and building relationships with senior supporters of the organisation. You will also be required to provide occasional support to the Chief Executive and the Income Generation Management Team.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates will need to be immediately available or available at a 1 week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the Director's diary and schedule meetings accordingly
- Assist with the development and management of relationships between the organisation and high value supporters and influencers
- Act as the first point of contact for the Director and for SLT by responding to queries and actioning these appropriately
- Prepare agendas ahead of meetings and take minutes throughout
- Assist SLT with the collation of data from the Fundraising and Care database as necessary
- Draft letters, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director and SLT
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience providing administrative support to senior staff members
- Previous experience in diary management and minute taking in meetings
- Experience in providing excellent customer service or administering a key client or VIP experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.