£24k per year
020 7820 7319
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant in Birmingham (possibility for flexible working - part remote) on a part-time basis (4 days per week) where you will provide admin support to the CEO and one other.
Please note, this role is part-time and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Executive Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate key meetings including board meetings
- Organise and facilitate meetings and appointments and maintain a realistic calendar in line with guidelines from the CEO
- Take notes during all key meetings and type up minutes
- Support with the facilitation of key events
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Have several years of E/A / P/A / administrative experience
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.