Consultant – Business Support & IT
We at Harris Hill are genuinely excited to have teamed up with an international charity that's on a mission to make the world a better place by ending global human rights abuses. They're an independent and influential force, fighting for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they're needed most.
If you're the kind of person who's passionate about making a real impact and you've got the skills, knowledge, and experience to make a difference to the charity, then they're looking for you to join as their new Executive Assistant. In this role, you'll report to the Director of Data, Finance & Infrastructure while also being the right-hand support for the Director of Fundraising.
About the Role
As the Executive Assistant you will be the positive difference the Directors need, making sure their departments have the right administrative systems in place. You’ll be the friendly face when corresponding with both internal and external contacts. And you will handle all the nitty-gritty details for the organisational and administrative services for committees and meetings. Plus you'll also be lending a hand to the Director of Fundraising with their fundraising compliance program.
This role could be perfect for you if:
- you've got the experience as a personal/executive assistant at director level (preferably within a charity or non-profit setting).
- organising is your thing and you're used to using, maintaining and improving administrative systems.
- juggling priorities from different managers is a piece of cake for you.
- you're all about collaboration and adding your good energy to an inclusive culture.
- organising and running charity committees and meetings is something you do.
- your communication and relationship building skills are first-rate.
Are you ready to join this friendly and supportive team?
Please apply now and be part of a mission to make a positive impact on the world!