£40k - 45k per year
020 7820 7308
almost 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
I am working with a leading, innovative non-profit organisation in aim of placing their next Executive Assistant. This vacancy is a full-time, 3 month fixed-term contract based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for all administration and running of the CEO's Office. We are looking for a professional, reliable candidate who is keen to work in a creative, agile organisation dedicated to alleviating poverty.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, you will need to be available to start on Thursday 15th November.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and General Counsel
- Manage the Chair's diary making arrangements
- Act as the key administrator to the Executive Team - preparing agendas, meeting notes and action points
- Act as the first point of contact for high profile stakeholder's
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in an Administrative Management role at Chief Executive Level or similar
- Demonstrable organisational skills with a good attention to detail
- Effective and confident communicator with people at all levels
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work to tight deadlines
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.