£30,978 per year
3 months ago
An important national charity is seeking a F2F Manager to join their Individual Giving team. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a vital role in developing and growing the organisation's in-house F2F Fundraising team. This role will be required to manage a team of face-to-face fundraisers who will sign up regular supporters within a defined geographical area and raise vital long-term funding for the charity.
- Recruit, train and performance manage a team of motivated F2F Fundraisers
- Manage and develop a portfolio of fundraising locations along the south east coast ranging from Eastbourne to Chatham
- Measure performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) i.e targets and budget
- Create and execute detailed delivery plans, mitigating for risks and opportunities
- Maintain and develop internal and external stakeholders relationships
Working at the frontline of our fundraising activities you ll have excellent communication skills, people management capabilities, proven track record of working to targets and a passion to manage a team who engage with the beach-going public and event visitors to get their commitment for regular support for the cause.
You ll be an effective team player with a pragmatic and solution focussed approach to problem solving and a calm approach to a busy workload. You ll be positive, confident, determined, resilient, with very strong communication skills and naturally outgoing.
You ll be a self starter who can lead an energetic and innovative team to success. Able to adhere to codes of conduct, policies and be Fundraising Regulator compliant in all that you do and deliver. You ll be flexible and prepared to work out of office hours with considerable travel throughout the year, peaking through the summer months.
You will have the following sills and experience::
- Proven experience and success in face-to-face fundraising. This will either have been gained working for a charity or a fundraising agency.
- Evidence of managing and motivating a team of paid staff or volunteers to achieve goals/targets
- Excellent communication skills and teamworking ethos
- Self-motivation and ability to create and prioritise own workload
- A full, valid driving license